Upskilling & Reskilling requires Learning Agility and it can be fostered
Growth mindset can be triggered only when people find their inner motivationREQUEST A DEMO
Future-Proof Your Workforce
Industry 4.0 requires everyone to reinvent themselves.
Based on the World Economic Forum Survey 85% of the workforce believes that their current role can be undertaken by artificial intelligence.
In order to stay relevant, everyone needs to develop new skills.
The only thing that can overcome inertia is the inner motivation of each individual which is linked to a compelling personal vision.
Once individuals define their “Unique Contribution Proposal”, they can plan the necessary development journey with curated content.
Provide Learning Agility with the SparkUs Platform
A development journey based on personal motivation of each individual
We start with a vision that contains both personal and professional aspirations. We help individuals to bridge that vision with reality and act on their motivation. We support the development process with curated content, reminders, and gamification.
Digital Coaching Steps
- Life Vision and Career Vision: Helps employees to define personal and professional aspirations.
- Self-assessment:Enables employees to evaluate their strengths and experiences based on company competencies to define their unique contribution.
- Development Goals: Helps talents to set personal development goals and map them with company competencies.
- Road Map: Provides talents with a clear path to plan development actions based on the 70/20/10 Principle, integrating curated content & LMS.G
- Support: Employees engage with their managers, mentors, and other relevant program stakeholders to receive feedback and plan actions.
Managers, mentors, HR business partners or coaches support the employee to finalize the digital journey with sense-check, lifting personal blockages, and deepening the process.
Training of managers, mentors, and/or HR Business partners
Webinars for employees and managers