A Mentee that is Ready to Receive
A well-prepared Mentee knows what they ask for and how to get it from their Mentors. (And Mentors are more motived to support them!)
- Focused preparation exercises that generate awareness
- A clear goal-setting
- Additional tools to get support from their managers
- Calendar integrated user-friendly session tracker
- Session follow-ups to internalize learnings and plan actions
- Reminders to stay on track
Flexible for Individual Needs
With optional exercises and tools, Mentees can go as deep as they like in the mentoring process. The Platform is designed to sustain long term programs with low-frequency interactions in order to alleviate the additional burden. This way, the focus stays on the development process.
Integrated with everyday tools
Calendar integration of the action plans with Mentees’ own Outlook or Google calendar, makes it easy to track the action items they promised to do along the mentorship process.
All the information written on the SparkUs platform is held strictly confidential, and Mentees can edit anything they like until they feel like sharing.