Coaching for Talent Development
Invest in future
Talents are the core of the future of your work. They are difficult to find, harder to keep, and even much harder to keep engaged.
We know that investing in your talents, training them, assigning them to projects, and creating opportunities for them to shine is a challenging task.
Coaching is the key element to talent development, as well as motivating your workforce and giving them the accountability to find a way to generate value.
Coach Talents at Larger Scale with the SparkUs Platform
A coaching program that is feasible, scalable and provides high ROI.
With our scalable approach, we can provide the same results in talent development with 1/4th of the sessions than a traditional coaching program. Our platform helps you to track the engagement and the coaching ROI.
Digital Coaching Steps
- Career Vision:Helps talents to define their compelling career future.
- Self-Assessment:Enables talents to evaluate their strengths in par with your organisation’s traits.
- Development Goals:Helps talents to set personal goals and define success.
- Roadmap: Provides talents a clear path to plan development actions.
- Sessions:Talents and coaches can keep track of their coaching sessions.
We support talents with coaching sessions either from our SparkUs coaching pool or through integrating our program easily to your professional / internal coach pool.
Training of managers, mentors and/or HR Business partners.
Webinars for employees and managers.
How AXA Adopted a Coaching Mindset with SparkUs Amidst the Pandemic
With the COVID-19 pandemic, AXA Turkey switched to remote working. . A sudden change of culture and ways of working became a “pressing issue”, a need that had to be implemented “right away” with this new work order.Download Usecase