Triggering Learning Agility: An Energy Industry Case Study
Energy sector is one of the industries where the realities of Industry 4.0 are felt the most. In order to keep up to these new realities and be future proof, it is necessary to improve the “learning agility” of employees at all levels, and to invest in upskill / re-skill efforts. The case study below reveals how our client, one of the major energy companies, collaborated with SparkUs and together designed a “personal development journey” for all expert level employees. This led to the development of learning agility in almost 1300+ employees all at once, along with a shift in mindset towards owning responsibility for one’s developmental goals.
- Need to improve “learning agility” of employees at all levels within the realities of Industry 4.0.
- Lack of inner motivation of employees towards development.
- Low Learning Management System usage rate, which was only 5%.
- Designing a learning and coaching program that could both offer personalized support and be scalable.
- Improving the “learning agility” of employees at all levels, and to invest in upskill / re-skill efforts.
- Increasing the level of internal motivation towards development through change in mindset.