With the belief that “Good ideas deserve good company”, WeTransfer is a certified B Corporation that strives to use their business as a force for positive change. And because of the values it stands for and being a responsible B2B organization WeTransfer joined hands with team SparkUs, to work on a program that aimed at recalibrating the work-life balance of its employees due to working from home (WFH) realities.
In this program, the digital coaching exercises on the SparkUs Platform were designed based on this approach, covering different areas of life and work to come at all balance between the two. WeTransfer employees were then given the on-demand option to have 2-3 coaching sessions following these digital exercises to go deeper into their transformation.
- When participants were asked about the platform (“Did you enjoy this concept of following an online trajectory on a platform?”) 60% scored 5 out of 5. Average rating was 4.
- Platform Engagement rate was 90%
- Net Promoter Score of the program was 4.67 out of 5.00
- Working from home (WFH) arrangements during Covid-19, altered the work-life balance of most professionals.
- Designing a learning and coaching program that could both offer personalized support and be scalable.
- Improving the “learning agility” of employees at all levels, and to invest in upskill / re-skill efforts.
- Increasing the level of internal motivation towards development through change in mindset.
“Thanks to the approaches used and the SparkUs platform that led to the outstanding key results. The SparkUs coaching with my SparkUs coach really helped me to create some stability in my mindset and allow me to focus on key points at a time when I felt I was maybe going off course. It’s been a crazy start to the year, but it’s turned out positive and the strategies my coach has helped me to create have really set me on an amazing path for the year ahead. I’m very happy!“